Field Inspector, Newfoundland and Labrador
- November 2018
- All Cities, Newfoundland and Labrador
Self-motivated and energetic local area independent representatives needed to maintain properties. Must have own transportation and cell phone (capable of talking, texting, and taking good quality photos with a mobile email account).
- Complete occupancy checks, securements, grass cutting and snow removals, minor repairs and cleanings of assigned properties.
- Responsible for the overall management and maintenance of vacant properties.
- Completion of written and verbal reports, within designated timelines.
- Must have strong English communication skills.
- Must exhibit strong work ethic, teamwork skills, adaptability, and accountability.
- Must demonstrate attention to detail and accuracy with excellent organization and follow up skills.
- Comfortable with, and adaptable to, dealing with distressed properties and customers or debtors.
- Reliable vehicle, cell phone, computer, tools.
- Criminal Back Ground Check required.
- Liability Insurance required.
- Provincial WCB coverage required where applicable.
- Experience in General trades would be considered an asset.
We are looking for Inspectors in all cities, however, the following cities currently have a high need:
Clarenville, Arnold Cove, Sunnyside Placentia Bay, Caplin Cove, Long Harbour, Victoria, Holyrood, Long Cove, Wasbush, Labrador City, Happy Valley-Goose Bay, Conception Bay South, Bay Bulls, Fermeuse, Brigus South
To apply: Send your resume to email@example.com