Field Inspector, Saskatchewan
- June 2018
- All Cities, Saskatchewan
Self-motivated and energetic local area independent representatives needed to maintain properties. Must have own transportation and cell phone (capable of talking, texting, and taking good quality photos with a mobile email account).
- Complete occupancy checks, securements, grass cutting and snow removals, minor repairs and cleanings of assigned properties.
- Responsible for the overall management and maintenance of vacant properties.
- Completion of written and verbal reports, within designated timelines.
- Must have strong English communication skills.
- Must exhibit strong work ethic, teamwork skills, adaptability, and accountability.
- Must demonstrate attention to detail and accuracy with excellent organization and follow up skills.
- Comfortable with, and adaptable to, dealing with distressed properties and customers or debtors.
- Reliable vehicle, cell phone, computer, tools.
- Criminal Back Ground Check required.
- Liability Insurance required.
- Provincial WCB coverage required where applicable.
- Experience in General trades would be considered an asset.
To apply: Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org