Occupancy Check Administrator
- July 2019
- Montreal, Quebec
Reports to: Team Lead
Manages clients’ requests at front end of file – As per the Service Level Agreement
The Occupancy Check Administrator is accountable for the management of the front end of a mortgage foreclosure file and assigned to them in accordance with the time standards defined in the client Service Level Agreements including adhering to company policy and procedures and delivering quality service at all times.
- Report to their Team Leader for timely and efficient administration of client files.
- Assign files to field inspector, requesting that they attend to our portfolio of properties to determine if the property is occupied.
- Obtain the information from our field inspectors and report the information back to the client.
- Produce approximately 50 reports weekly.
- Manage front end files on a daily basis. Report back to the client accordance with the standards defined in the clients Serve Level Agreement.
- Maintain and establish cordial relationships with all client or clients’ lawyer contacts.
- Ensure good working relationships are maintained between peers and clients.
- Administer tenanted files according to client requirements.
- Ensure tenanted properties are maintained according to provincial legislation and company policy and procedures.
- Reporting for tenant move in/ out/ semi annuals.
- Coordination and communication with all necessary parties (homeowner, tenant, vendor).
- Collect rents and review statement of account monthly for all tenanted properties.
- Understanding of and execution of Non-Resident Tax requirements.
- Ensure inspector is notified when property ceases and cancel all utilities.
- Follow up after closing date that all final utility bills have been received and posted to property account.
- Some reception duties may be required.
You will also perform related duties and other duties assigned from time to time by the Company. The Company reserves the right to modify these duties as it deems appropriate.
- High School Diploma. Some Post-Secondary an asset.
Experience, Skills & Abilities
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Computer proficiency and speed
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong ability to diarize for required follow-up
- Self starter
- Team Player
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with demanding deadlines