Veranova Properties Limited (“Veranova”) is committed to respecting your privacy and has prepared this policy statement to inform you of our policy and practices concerning the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information.
1. We collect, use and disclose your personal information for the following reasons:
(i) to identify you and verify any information you provide us
(ii) to assess your eligibility for products and services
(iii) to recommend particular products and services that may be of interest to you
(iv) to present your account details to various clients and/or business partners for the purposes of providing our products and services
(v) to maintain our client relationship with you so we may serve you better.
2. You understand that Veranova maintains its own file containing your personal information.
3. Only personal information which we have acknowledged as required for operational or programing purposes will be collected by our organization. We only collect information fairly and lawfully. In certain limited circumstances, pursuant to PIPEDA and/or Privacy Legislation, personal information may be collected, used, or disclosed without your knowledge and consent. For example, legal, medical, or security reasons may make it impossible or impractical to seek consent from you.
4. Personal information will be retained as long as it is required to satisfy the intended purpose, and in compliance with any laws surrounding information retention. If all identified purposes for the use of personal information collected have been exhausted, we will destroy the information or render it unidentifiable to any specific person.
5. You may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting our Privacy Officer.
7. The access to your file is restricted to personnel on a need to know basis. Our personnel is required to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal information and privacy. We have systems in place which safeguards your personal information and prevents unauthorized access.
8. You will have access to your personal information upon request and you may challenge the accuracy and completeness of the information and such information will be amended as appropriate.
10. If you have any questions about this policy or concerns about how we manage your personal information, please contact our Privacy Officer by telephone, in writing or by E-mail. We will endeavour to answer your questions and advise you of any steps taken to address the issues raised by you. If you are unsatisfied with our response, you may be entitled to make a written submission to the Privacy Commissioner in your jurisdiction.
Veranova Properties Limited
Vice President Legal Affairs & General Counsel
505 Consumers Road, Suite 812
Toronto, ON, M2J 4V8
T | 416-701-4707
E | firstname.lastname@example.org